Convert Student Visa to PR Canada | Canadian Experience Class | Post Graduation Work Permit

This episode of Desi Chale Canada tells you in detail about how to convert your Canadian student visa to Canadian permanent residence. The episode specifically talks about the Canadian Experience Class program and how it is an excellent way to obtain permanent residence after you have studied in Canada and obtained work experience thereafter.

The video also tells you about the various steps involved in obtaining the post graduation work permit and also how to apply for permanent residence after that.

If you like this video, please press the like button and also share it with other people.

If you have further questions regarding this video or any other details, tips or suggestions related to Canadian immigration or life in Canada, please write down your comments in the comments section. You may also write to us at [email protected]
For more tips and tricks related to Canadian Immigration, please subscribe to Desi Chale Canada’s YouTube channel and press the bell icon so that you get to watch all our future episodes.

Follow our social media channels for more information related to Canadian immigration, Canadian immigration news and life in Canada

Twitter: @DesiChaleCanada
Instagram: desi_chale_canada
LinkedIn: Desi Chale Canada

#StudentVisatoPermanentResidence #CanadaStudentVisa2019 #CanadianExperienceClass2019 #PostGraduationWorkPermit2019 #PGWPCanada #CECCanada #DesiChaleCanada