How to get PR Visa to Canada Express Entry

Immigrate to Canada as an Engineering Professional


Canadian government has included new occupations for consideration under its Federal Skilled Worker Program 2014. Following Engineering Professionals are currently being considered for 2014-15 intake.

Geoscientists and oceanographers
Civil engineers
Mechanical engineers
Electrical and electronics engineers
Petroleum engineers
Mechanical engineering technologists and technicians
Construction estimators
Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians
Industrial instrument technicians and mechanics

Talk to the Toronto-based Authorized Immigration Adviser Mr. Amir Ismail. Member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC), Recognized by the Government of Canada. – –

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.