How to get PR Visa to Canada Express Entry

Immigrate to Canada – Spousal Sponsorship


Want to learn more about spousal sponsorship? Interested in applying for Permanent Resident status for your spouse? Are you a Canadian citizen or permanent resident who is looking to sponsor your spouse?

In this show we explain the difference between applying for spousal sponsorship inside and outside Canada. We go over the right of Canadian citizens to start the application process from outside Canada. We also discuss the benefit of applying from within Canada and obtaining an Open Work Permit (Bridge) for your spouse.

Encubate can guide you through your spousal sponsorship in Canada and assist you in filing your application with IRCC.

Contact an ENCUBATE consultant today!
Phone: +1-416-907-2020

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.