How to get PR Visa to Canada Express Entry

Why Civil Engineers and Construction Managers Should Migrate to Australia?


Under the Skill Select Immigration Program for Australia, Civil Engineers and Construction managers are in high demand in Australia for construction work. In this video Manoj Palwe recommends Civil engineers and construction managers to migrate to Australia as a Permanent Resident to start a new life there. If you’re a qualified Civil Engineer with good english, work experience and would like to migrate to Australia, please write to Manoj Palwe on

We, Taurus Infotek are into Immigration visa Consultancy operating from Pune, India.. Our President ,Mr Manoj Palwe is a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC ID R422575) and Australian migration department has given him offshore agent id 3000526.He has also passed the migration institute of Australia’s (MIA) examination about migration law. Mr. Manoj Palwe is also a registered member of Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants with a member id-R11592. Please visit our website

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.